Monday, June 09, 2008

Shitty life.

*sweep sweep*

It has been a long time since I last blog something.

Have been busy mugging for my common test when I realise that I have totally lost my purpose in studying.
I lost my interest.
I lost my goals.

I know my initial aim for the local university NTU or NUS.
I also know that I wanted to take up diploma plus programme.
I know that I have to work hard in order for everything to come true.
I know I carrying a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot of hopes from my parents, 'god'parents etc.

SIGH. I have given up on myself. I really do. All I want is to sleep my life away.

I am tired but I cant sleep. How irony isn't?
I want to study but I cant do so.

Just let me continue giving up on myself for the time being.

My mind is set on the 'common-test-is-over-mood' when I realised that actually, I have yet to finish my common test at all.

There's still last paper on monday for IPC when poly starts 2 weeks later. Why is my life in such a SHIT?

No comments: